Meet my Ex-roomieee..




I have this irresistible urge to rave and rant about my ex-roomie today. It might take me a couple of posts, but trust me, it’ll be worth the read.

And for all those who didn’t know I have a roomie- yes, I did have one, and a very handsome roomie indeed.He was a brilliant Guy,but I don't think I can stop by just calling him brilliant..He is above all that words..He was not just my room mate but lot more than that..A friend..A brother..A Guide..and what else you can call him..He was all to me...

We were together just for two years, but now I feel as if we were knowing each other for long..long..years.I still remember the 1st day I met you..Man , U were bashing at me so hard at the GD of SCMLD..U were actually breaking my heart, by breaking all the points that I was trying to put foreward in that GD..But I loved it..I always love playing with LIONs..

Then when I met you at SCMLD, I was quite surprised.Because I thought that you were so brilliant that you might have got into some leading B schools..I never expected to meet you at SCMLD..but I was so happy after seeing that..

And we together in one class..Me 55 and you 60..But we made sure that we always sat together for exams..U had a exceptional good skill of writing on the desk before exams..and I had an exceptional good skill of copying what you have written..

But you were always naughty..U always loved playing with the hair of the Girl in front of you..Without she knowing it..I was sure, you had a kind of ..What do I say..Love..Might be..I donno..anyways Its ur life..I don't have anything to say in that..

But was always jealous when QT exams came..Lots and Lots of beautiful girls coming near to you for studies..Man, I was just like a dried desert..I was more brilliant than you..By any means..Bt still ..there also the law of nature came into power..

I still remember the day U had taken a paan for the First time from Pintu..Oh God..I think Pintu had given a little high amount of tobacco in that..and U..Vomitted..Unconcious..Oh..God..It was really a gud seen..Even that day..I fought with Rajesh for making you to eat that paan..

I still love your fights with doctor during the summer internship times..Actually knowone still knows that I was the person who started the fight..But it was too gud..Meanwhile I had also written some mails to Doctor without U knowing for making the fight so serious...Just a funnn

and after the summers..we together at Bhandarakkar Hostel..Oh..i was so gud time..The days we kept alarm at 5'oclock for going for workouts and the way in which we slept after switching off the alarms..the way we fooled Sulal..Man..u troubled him a lot by asking him to call you everyday in the morning..But u never went for Memory classes...But atlast..when no one was there..U made ito world Record..Kudos to U....

I still remember the week..One full week..that we didn't speak each other..What was the reason??The entire college tried to stop our fight..But we didn't..Atlast I think..It was me itself..who came for compromise at the end..Bcoz..I coudn't live at SCMLD without U...

We were actually rocking there..U,me,Sulal,ourUndu(Shinz)..we were all together for everything..All were literally afraid of the MALLU power at SCMLD...and we prooved it also..But you were not intrested in any politics..eventhough many times I foreced you to start our game plan..But you never allowed me...

You always wanted to see good of me..The way u cared me when I was in the hospital..the way we copied for exams..the way we were together for placement visits..

I always liked your dedication..I always wanted things to be done in easy way..But you always wanted difficult ways..ur dedication..I know..not even a single person in SCMLD is having that kind of dedication..

and I am SAD at the end..because of the dirty politics that happened in our college..bcoz of which you lost the Best students award..But I am sure there is someone who has recognized your efforts..Our sweet sir.He can never for get you and the help that you had given to SCMLD..

Man , I bow before you Sulal and Shinz...U people have changed my life a lot..Thanks for that..

and last but not the least..The fight with juniors..Oh..it was so thrilling man..Sorry but..I only started the fight..and u came into that to save me from that..but at the end you got fully involved in that..Sorry dear for that..But I know you can never for get that night....

Rest..everything is history..U going to start a new life..with new friends..leaving your friend alone..But at some corner of your heart..I hope there is still a small space for your friend..and hope that I will be with you always..wherver we are..Our friendship never ends....

Comments

Unknown said…
helllo daaaaaa dat was was.......no words man ,it was really touching ,a reaaly excellent piece of writing man ,gr8 and splendid man..................
Anj said…
hey rojes,

though i have seen u mallu guys together so united fairly did i have a clue ur friendship meant so much to one another. that was so thoughtful of you.your friends are lucky to have you man. good job..keep it up.
zachariah said…
Daa.. That was too good.. Good work done in personifying Anand Saar. I didnt know he was that good.. By the way who is the girl's hair whom Anand used to play with? Coz i used to sit right in front of Anand. Do i know her?? :) :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Its all about Kids