TOUCHING THE LIFE.....
Your life is a too small journey....
At the end of the jorney, when you sit back and recollect .....
U should have something to see and enjoy.....its a must...
I didnt had much to see..much to beleive...and much to love....
but today..it was so sweet for me..I can never forget this Day.......
Never ...Never in my life......
A sweet memory I carries ...when I was with EMRI, Hyderabad. I was doing my project with EMRI for two months. During this period..I had a lot of learnings...A lot of experencies. I like to share one such experinece i had.
I was doing project with quality department. Eventhough every day I was doing a lot of work.. doing some analysis....But at the end of the day..I felt what am I doing???Why am I doing all this?? What is the purpose of all this???? All my friends are doing projects in good companies...I ma doing the project in a non profit organization....Will my project be valued..What is the learning that I ma getting from this project....I felt so sad...I feel that I am not learning anything from my project.....
With all these thoughts in my mind..I was sitting in the evening bus to my hostel....I decided to get down at paradise as I had to go to the railway station to book the ticket.....While I was travelling to the station..all these previous thoughts were coming to my mind....I was not able to get an answer for any of my questions.....I felt so sad...
After booking my ticket...I satrted walking back towards paradise..I reached near the Second flyover at paradise..It was around 7:30pm..It was drizzling .......There was a chance that it could rain ..so all rthe vehicles were speeding up.....
I was about to cross the road...At that point a old person(about 60 age)..he was also trying to cross the road from the other side... A bike was speeding up towards the flyover. To save this man..The bike driver just twisted his bike to the other side..A lorry was overtaking from back side...at this point..the bike got slipped..and the bike bashed against the lorry...Oh my god..the bike driver was overthrown and he hit aganist the divider ...... he fell infront of a car...bleeding...unconcious.....It was so terrible to see that....
I was so worried about what to do..suddenly the same number that I ma hearing ever day..It came to my mind..I dialled '108'...they asked me about the incident location and all....I was so worried ..bcoz the person was bleeeding ..and he was dying..why the hell are they asking my name and phone number and all....I told them to sent ambulance immediately...... I felt so upset..
But to my surprsise ambulance came within 2 minutes...It took the patient..rushed to the hospital......And later on I heard the the patient was saved.......
I felt I was the most luckiest person on earth....I got chance to save the life of a person...That night..I understood the value of the project that I was doing with EMRI-108. Whatever I am doing here....Whatever improvemnts that I am suggesting in the call center...all are helping to save the life of a person ...atleast by a second earlier..I felt so great that night..I understood the value of my project...And i felt that this Incident was the best learning that I canget in my life.....
I felt thankful to god......For giving me an oppertunity to save the life of that person...for giving me wonderful oppertunity to be a part of a project that..helps to save a life.......
At the end of the jorney, when you sit back and recollect .....
U should have something to see and enjoy.....its a must...
I didnt had much to see..much to beleive...and much to love....
but today..it was so sweet for me..I can never forget this Day.......
Never ...Never in my life......
A sweet memory I carries ...when I was with EMRI, Hyderabad. I was doing my project with EMRI for two months. During this period..I had a lot of learnings...A lot of experencies. I like to share one such experinece i had.
I was doing project with quality department. Eventhough every day I was doing a lot of work.. doing some analysis....But at the end of the day..I felt what am I doing???Why am I doing all this?? What is the purpose of all this???? All my friends are doing projects in good companies...I ma doing the project in a non profit organization....Will my project be valued..What is the learning that I ma getting from this project....I felt so sad...I feel that I am not learning anything from my project.....
With all these thoughts in my mind..I was sitting in the evening bus to my hostel....I decided to get down at paradise as I had to go to the railway station to book the ticket.....While I was travelling to the station..all these previous thoughts were coming to my mind....I was not able to get an answer for any of my questions.....I felt so sad...
After booking my ticket...I satrted walking back towards paradise..I reached near the Second flyover at paradise..It was around 7:30pm..It was drizzling .......There was a chance that it could rain ..so all rthe vehicles were speeding up.....
I was about to cross the road...At that point a old person(about 60 age)..he was also trying to cross the road from the other side... A bike was speeding up towards the flyover. To save this man..The bike driver just twisted his bike to the other side..A lorry was overtaking from back side...at this point..the bike got slipped..and the bike bashed against the lorry...Oh my god..the bike driver was overthrown and he hit aganist the divider ...... he fell infront of a car...bleeding...unconcious.....It was so terrible to see that....
I was so worried about what to do..suddenly the same number that I ma hearing ever day..It came to my mind..I dialled '108'...they asked me about the incident location and all....I was so worried ..bcoz the person was bleeeding ..and he was dying..why the hell are they asking my name and phone number and all....I told them to sent ambulance immediately...... I felt so upset..
But to my surprsise ambulance came within 2 minutes...It took the patient..rushed to the hospital......And later on I heard the the patient was saved.......
I felt I was the most luckiest person on earth....I got chance to save the life of a person...That night..I understood the value of the project that I was doing with EMRI-108. Whatever I am doing here....Whatever improvemnts that I am suggesting in the call center...all are helping to save the life of a person ...atleast by a second earlier..I felt so great that night..I understood the value of my project...And i felt that this Incident was the best learning that I canget in my life.....
I felt thankful to god......For giving me an oppertunity to save the life of that person...for giving me wonderful oppertunity to be a part of a project that..helps to save a life.......
Comments