A short stint at Bangalore

It was fun..... the last weekend. My trip to Bangalore.

If I had to describe all of it .... again would run into pages!! So no boring you ppl!

Heres just some pointers and tips to all u pple aspiring to go there:
1.It simply is too humid and hot!!
So forget those pictues of cool Bangalore.
2.You thought Bangalore is a big city ... you are wrong ...
its a huge city.... spread out like anything.
3.You expected NY style skyline ... again,
I didnt see any bldgs more than a couple of storeys high.
4.BMTC... dont miss this one .... its like a fish market with cute looking gals dressed modern,
but still practising pre jurassic manners !!
Fishmongers would appear gentlemen and ladies in comparison.
5.The travel charges are enormous.
6.The only means of any time pass (other than for all the ladies dressed as though they are in their bathrooms)
are malls .... Thousands of them!!!
7.Good food (at least the kind of food you have once in a couple of days) /
decent food comes at exorbitant rates.

I was a lil prejudiced abt the city, alrite. I thought auto rikshaw valas would be coldblooded criminals out on parole and such......

So I kept my mouth shut most of the time, But on my way back to the station for the return ,
I spoke to the chap .... and he was more than friendly and nice....
we talked about his autorickshaw business ... this shop he was running ...
the autos he owned that were running out on 'bhada' and things!

two things came to me very clearly :
1.The man wasnt just talking .. he was painting his dreams in color at the mention of it.
2.The guy was not too educated... but he had the spirit to grow and the urge and enthusiasm were evident.
3.Let his business was doing good.
4.To think, I am still earning peanuts as compared to him. I always told my pop and mom I was sure education fetches nothing!!
Anyways it was fun ... had a nice time with everyone in bangalore.
Met my old school friends, longtime other friends .

I have to thank a couple of people there ...
Subash, Arun, Ajay,George kutty who gave me a space under the sun for 2 weeks and cared me a lot..
Awesome nice people. God bless you pple.

And then again we did meet a couple of nice pple there ....
Some VP (HR’S) and some boring Recruitment in Charge..

a nyways thats it ... my small trip to Bangalore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids