Kudos to my Sister...

Life was always a wonder to me...It always gives surprises to me..and thinks happen in such a way that, I have never expected so..
It was during my Days at SCMLD, that I found a person , a friend, who later became everything to me and later on My Sweet Sister...Whatever I have not studied in my 22 years of life, I believe my sister was able to teach me in a short time..She cared for me as she was caring for her little brother..I never had to ask her for anything..She always understood what her brother needs...She made me understand what is a Sister's love..which I was missing all throughout my life...
My sister is a treasure..an Unpolished Diamond..Unless and untill U come near, be with her..U can never understand the value of my sister..She is always a hidden treasure...A treasure that can be found only by a few lucky people ..like me (Hope so..)
Mys sister never loved me with Sugar Coated words..she was most of the time..Harsh with me..But I love my sister a lot..Bcoz...Only my sister can be harsh with me...and It was that Harshness of my sister that made changes in me...I owe my life to my sister..
One year is not along time..as u might think..that a person can change..thats true...But..Its just the start of the change...I have promised my sister that..I will always make her feel proud about me..
My sister is always with me..Even if I will be away from her...I know, I will be alway's in my sister's prayer's..Bcoz..My sister love me a lottt..and I tooo love my sister....
I beleive my sister is the best friend..that I can ever have in my life..Time may change..years might scroll away..But my sister will alway's be the same..the same sweet loving sister...and I will be always her little naughty brother...
I have nothing to give back to my sister...I always fought with my sister..always made her angry..always made her sad...But, somewhere, in a corner of my heart there was a permenant place for my sister..and lots of love hidden beneath that..Which I was never able to give to my sister...
But, I know, my sister can only love me and love me for ever..and ever..thats my SWEET DIDI..
"BE JEALOUS FOR ME FOR HAVING A SISTER LIKE THIS"
Comments