A Day out with my sister............

One of the most memorable days in my life…..A day that Me & my sister would never like to remember again…..It happens in everybody’s life…….Some days like that….Yes, we ( Me & My sister) also had a day like that…
It all happened on a lovely Saturday (I would prefer to call it a Black Saturday)…. Things were not going fine from the morning….Lots of misunderstandings with my sister….. She going to Bank without me…I was waiting for her at home…..Morning itself, we started fighting…
Later, in the afternoon my sister called me to home….we settled down to play Ludo….My mood was getting disturbed in between… I had to share many things with my sister…and I was not feeling comfortable being at home as there were many people around…So, my didi understood this, and told me that we will go out in the evening.
We went for a coffee break at Café Coffee Day …..It was a lovely place…and we got a corner seat to relax over a cup of coffee….My didi was very sad, because I was not feeling good….Actually, there were lots & lots of things that was happening with me……abt my future, new relationships..But my sister was kind enough that she could understand all the changes that were happening in me….
She was even able to find out the new changes that was happening wid me …..But, she wanted me to open up….Slowly….slowly; I Opened up…..Poured everything in front of my sister….But altast, i gave it to didi, to give me a solution for all my problems……
A cup of hot coffee was about to get over…Hot discussions were happening…and lots of solutions pouring in…..But …. I was totally confused regarding what next…
Then suddenly, we came about some conversations……something I told (That my sister don’t love me so…some stupidity) and suddenly the scene changed….. We changed from a discussion mood to a fighting mood….
Suddenly, my didi cancelled all her plans…she was planning to out somewhere and now she told that she wanted to go home…..But, I took her on bike was abt to take her to her Aunt’s place….She asked me to stop the byke near a place…and we started fighting ….then she told me that she does not want to come wid me…and asked me to leave her alone…
Oyye !!!! Will I leave my sister like that…. Na….I was abt to take her to the place where she wanted to go…But in meantime she phoned and told Aunty that she is not coming today….Then I had no options left, had to take her back home…..We traveled back to home…silently…without even speaking to each other…As soon as I was abt to reach….a Junction…I told her that I was taking her back to Aunty’s place…Suddenly & to my surprise..My sister throwed her handbag out from my Byke & Jumped…..I was Quite Schoked….We stopped the Byke at the Junction & started fighting……We fought for almost 15 Minutes in the middle of the road…..But allast, she made her part won…I had to take her back home…..We reached home…Still at the gate….we fought…
All these were only because, I was stupid that I couldn’t recognize how much my sister loved me….All my ego, possessiveness …all were pouring Out…………I dropped my sister at Home & Told her that I won’t speak to her again….But, then I also started crying……Felt very sad….I came back to home…..Was trying to sleep…But cdn’t do that……
But one thing happened ….and its very true that “ A sister cannot be angry wid her brother, even though how bad he is “ That was my didi…she called me and told sorry to me……That moment, I really got tears in my eyes…For my sister telling sorry for her brother’s mistakes….That moment , I came to know…how much my sister loved me……………….Its immeasurable………………
But after long…long…..years….When to see this small writings…U will have a smile on ur face….with a thought of your brother…Didi, that is enough for ur brother……..
It all happened on a lovely Saturday (I would prefer to call it a Black Saturday)…. Things were not going fine from the morning….Lots of misunderstandings with my sister….. She going to Bank without me…I was waiting for her at home…..Morning itself, we started fighting…
Later, in the afternoon my sister called me to home….we settled down to play Ludo….My mood was getting disturbed in between… I had to share many things with my sister…and I was not feeling comfortable being at home as there were many people around…So, my didi understood this, and told me that we will go out in the evening.
We went for a coffee break at Café Coffee Day …..It was a lovely place…and we got a corner seat to relax over a cup of coffee….My didi was very sad, because I was not feeling good….Actually, there were lots & lots of things that was happening with me……abt my future, new relationships..But my sister was kind enough that she could understand all the changes that were happening in me….
She was even able to find out the new changes that was happening wid me …..But, she wanted me to open up….Slowly….slowly; I Opened up…..Poured everything in front of my sister….But altast, i gave it to didi, to give me a solution for all my problems……
A cup of hot coffee was about to get over…Hot discussions were happening…and lots of solutions pouring in…..But …. I was totally confused regarding what next…
Then suddenly, we came about some conversations……something I told (That my sister don’t love me so…some stupidity) and suddenly the scene changed….. We changed from a discussion mood to a fighting mood….
Suddenly, my didi cancelled all her plans…she was planning to out somewhere and now she told that she wanted to go home…..But, I took her on bike was abt to take her to her Aunt’s place….She asked me to stop the byke near a place…and we started fighting ….then she told me that she does not want to come wid me…and asked me to leave her alone…
Oyye !!!! Will I leave my sister like that…. Na….I was abt to take her to the place where she wanted to go…But in meantime she phoned and told Aunty that she is not coming today….Then I had no options left, had to take her back home…..We traveled back to home…silently…without even speaking to each other…As soon as I was abt to reach….a Junction…I told her that I was taking her back to Aunty’s place…Suddenly & to my surprise..My sister throwed her handbag out from my Byke & Jumped…..I was Quite Schoked….We stopped the Byke at the Junction & started fighting……We fought for almost 15 Minutes in the middle of the road…..But allast, she made her part won…I had to take her back home…..We reached home…Still at the gate….we fought…
All these were only because, I was stupid that I couldn’t recognize how much my sister loved me….All my ego, possessiveness …all were pouring Out…………I dropped my sister at Home & Told her that I won’t speak to her again….But, then I also started crying……Felt very sad….I came back to home…..Was trying to sleep…But cdn’t do that……
But one thing happened ….and its very true that “ A sister cannot be angry wid her brother, even though how bad he is “ That was my didi…she called me and told sorry to me……That moment, I really got tears in my eyes…For my sister telling sorry for her brother’s mistakes….That moment , I came to know…how much my sister loved me……………….Its immeasurable………………
But after long…long…..years….When to see this small writings…U will have a smile on ur face….with a thought of your brother…Didi, that is enough for ur brother……..
Comments