3 Years Of Life Saving !!!

It has been alomost 3 Years since I joined at GVK EMRI.The second job after my MBA from SCMLD. When I look back at these 3 Years, I find that my stay with GVK EMRI was very fruitful in these days. I had lots & lots of experiences , learnings , sharings which I would love to cherish in the rest of my life.
I joined this Organization as a Management Trainee, struggled through the Organizational Learnings, Learned from every person @ every moment. YES, I was learning in my initial 1 Year @ GVK EMRI. Had felt tough times when I had to travel across alone for doing ambulance Audits in the Villages of Andhra Pradesh, without even knowing the language. That days, I cursed myself for taking the decesion of joining this Organization. But , as the saying goes..Tough Times never last long, but Tough People DO....Yes, Now I understand that those tough days, where only to make me much stronger....
I was also a Carrier oriented Person, waiting to rise in the Organizational Ladder. But, intitial days seems very tough to me @ GVK EMRI as I was unknown to everybody..I understood that Unless my work speaks, I will never be able to succeed. So, I start focussing/working in such a direction that made my work visible.
My Sucess in this Organization would be incomplete without telling about my didi....Who has helped me a lot in success. It was she who had introduced me to Gobind Sir..It was her guidance thta many a times a frustrating day turned into a happy day.. It it was not for didi, I should have not made to this level ...All the credit goes to my sister....
I am also greatful to the people who had guided me in this journey..Gobind Sir, Hanumat Ssatry Sir, Srinivas Sripada Sir....These are few names that I could never forget ........
Now, I am handling the responsibility of the State Quality & Supporting the National Quality.. I thank almighty God for all the scucess that he has given in my life.....I look forward for many more sucessful years with this wonderful Organization.....Helping to save the lifes of many more people....
Comments