5 Bread Loaf & 2 Fishes...

I was very familiar with the Bible Story of Jesus feeding the 11,000 People with Just 2 Loaf of Bread & 2 Fishes. I have been hearing this story, listening it from elders from the time I started learning catechism. But, till today It was nothing more than a MIRACLE that Jesus had performed. I never understood the meaning that it had in my Life.
I was having my Morning Prayer as usual & during the Prayers I got this chapter for reading. I read it once, twice & thrice ...I couldn't understand much more than what I knew earlier. I just closed my eyes, prayed to Holy Spirit & amazingly I started feeling the Blessings of Holy Spirit revealing me the inner meaning of this Parable in a very beautiful way.
Even though, I had got a lot of insights about this parable, I thought of sharing a few points that I to would like to Cherish.
1. Jesus felt pity on the Innocent People who were tired at the end of his speech.This shows the Kindness that Jesus has for the people who are working in search of HIS kingdom. Remember, if you are there for His kingdom, how much tired you will be, HE will be there to take care of you. If you are a true Christian, whatever may be the difficulties that you have to face in Life, If you are working for the God's Kingdom, He will be there for you.
2. Even though Jesus could create the food & feed the people, he didn't do that. Instead he asked his Disciples if they had anything to share. They gave whatever they had & then Jesus performed the Miracle. This shows that Jesus will act in our life only if we are ready to give whatever we are having, may be in the form of Time, Our Talents, Our Pocessions...etc. When we are ready to give all these in HIS favour, he will do Miracles in our Life.
3. And how does this miracles happen ? It happens to an extent that you can't even Imagine. 5 Loaf of Bread feeded 11,000 People and 12 Baskets were left over. That is how Jesus will feed you. When you give your talents for Jesus, Your Money for HIM, Your Family for Him, Your Job for HIM, he will not only give you , but all the people who are with you in Thousand Folds.....That's the Miracle he is going to do in your Life.....But you should be ready to give that SMALL thing, that SMALL pocession for Jesus..
Are we ready for Miracles in Our Life ???
Comments