The Scratch On My Car !!!


Its was just 1 week since, I had bought my new car. This was the second car that I had bought in my life, but of course this was the 1st new car that I had purchased. So, I had a special affection to that. It was on sunday morning, when I went to see my Uncle's new house. There was a small stone under my bumper and when I was taken reverse, the front part of the bumper hit on the stone and got scratches on it. Even though, the scratch is beneath the body, it still hurts me coz, it was the First scratch on my new car. I felt disappointed. The same day evening, while I was at home and reading Bible, Jesus was asking me some Questions, which made me to sit and think .

Jesus : Rojes, How did you feel when your car got the Scratch ?

Rojes : Jesus, I felt so sad coz it was my new car and I had payed lot of money for the new car.


Jesus : Why did u feel sad ?

Rojes : It was my driving mistake/oversight that led to the scratch


Jesus : Rojes, now tell me, Do you know how much I had paid for you ?

Rojes : Jesus, what do that mean ? I didn't understand.

Jesus : Do you know the price that I paid to free you from your sins and make yourself new ?

Rojes : Silent

Jesus: I had given my life to purchase/re-mould you as a new person.

Rojes : I know Jesus .

Jesus : Do you know , how much it Hurts me when you do sins and make scratches in your life ?

Rojes : Silent

Jesus : Rojes, do you think that the Sins that you do/scratches that u make in your life are so small that no body else can see it ? I still can see everything even if you think others can't see it, coz , I had purchased you with my blood

Jesus Says :

Even if you hide your sin's from the entire world, you cannot hide anything from me. Even your smallest of the small sin's hurts me a lot.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids