Dancing with the Lord

We had a family outing to one of the most sought after places near Bangalore - The Coorg /Madikkeri hill station. It was a family outing, and of course the first official outing for our little Delone. We were really afraid taking 8 months baby out for such a long trip ;but with God's grace he enjoyed it thoroughly.
One of the places that we had visited during our trip was Raja Seat. This is the place where it is believed that the emperor used to come and spend his evenings. It is indeed a beautiful place with scenic beauty. Another attraction of this place is the Musical Fountain that Plays from 7 PM in the evening. We had also gone for the show and it lasted for almost 20 Mins, with water dancing over the tunes, with beautiful lights supporting it. It was an amazing show.
Back in the room when I was about to get a sleep , the musical fountain came into my thoughts & I was repeatedly getting a Question in my mind . Are you programmed to Dance with Jesus ? I got up and decided to find an answer to this Question. What is Jesus trying to ask me . Is he asking me that Am I walking his ways, Am I listening to him , Am I doing what he wants me to do . These were some of the thoughts that came in.
I realized, when I was send to earth, I have been asked by the Lord to live the life of a Christian, to live like his Children, To be seekers of his Kingdom, to grow in the Lord.This was the major Program or the Primary Code in my Life. When I grew up, Lord has been adding up supporting programs/enablers into me in the form of Sacraments, in the form of commandments, in the form of Church Teachings etc which are all helping me to Dance to the tune of Jesus. These enablers were truly like the colorful lights that were adding more beauty to the dancing water. So, the fountain looks good only when the water dances with the Light. Similarly, our life will be meaningful when we live with Jesus supported by the enablers like sacraments, teachings etc.
Think what happens, if a line of code in the program changes/damages. It will spoil the entire show and sometimes, it will bring the show to a halt. The same can happen in our life too. If one of the line breaks, or we decide to remove a code , the life with Jesus come to a halt. These codes may be in the form of Love, Peace, Patience, humility, Trust etc . If you decide to break Love from your life and still think that you can live with Jesus, the answer is NO. The same applies for Peace, humility, Trust etc etc. You cannot love Jesus and not trust your Partner. You cannot Love Lord and not show patience to your Children.
Yes friends, the Christian life is totally programmed into Jesus and these codes need to be always alive to Dance in the Life of Jesus. You should cherish these codes, make these more healthier ( Coz codes may get redundant with new technologies ) with the enablers discussed above. Even if you are living in a fast world, have lots of work pressure etc you still can be still keep your life program running by taking these enablers on a daily basis. This will help you not to become redundant in Jesus.
Comments