Life Partner

It has been always said that, in marriages your partner is a gift given by God to fulfill the weaknesses that you have in your Life. Even though, I have heard this saying many number of times pre and post my marriage, I never tried to think about it taking my liferranged ma. Ours was an arranged marriage. So I never believed that the above Quote would be applicable for me as in arranged marriage , you hardly get time to know each other. Couple of days back, while I was doing my prayers, had a strong feeling inside me forcing me to sit down and count the blessings that I had received in the last 2 years of my married life. Surprisingly, i realized that my life has been filled with blessings through my Life partner, Thanvi. God had made me to realize that she is the greatest gift that has been given to me. God also made me to realize couple of things , which proved the Hypothesis to be true

1. I am a person who does not take initiative to break the ice in a new community. Even though, I try many times, It has been very difficult to go and talk to a new person and then establish relationship with them. I am very good at making relationships if there is somebody who can help me with the initial introduction. But Thanvi's character is just the opposite. She does not have even slightest doubt to go ahead and talk to strangers. She has actually connected to almost 100 % of people in our apartment, which I found literally impossible to do own my own. Here, God has helped me by giving me a partner who was there to fill up my deficiency.

2. I was never open to take risks in Life. But, once Thanvi had come into my life she has started creating the habit of Risk Taking in me, thereby motivating me and changing my approaches. She always motivates me to take up risks in life, which I have started now.

3. I am a kind of person who tries and if it fails in the First attempt, I stop the experiment. But Thanvi , tries to carry out experiments till she succeeds. Even if she fails, she was very happy with the failures. This attitude has helped me to create a culture of optimism towards things in life.

4. I am very impatient and hot tempered . But Thanvi is highly patient, takes life in a lighter way. God understood that I would need a partner who is just opposite to my character traits to keep my family moving forward.

5. I am mostly pessimistic but Thanvi is highly Optimistic.


These are couple of things that came to my mind when I thought about my weaknesses and how Thanvi is playing a great role in getting me out of those weaknesses. In few cases, where I am unable to come of the weaknesses, she plays her role beautifully in such a way that people never feel that I have such a kind of weakness in Life.

Through these experiences , I truly believe that marriages are made in Heaven. You can count the blessings that you have received through your partner. I am sure , you all would be surprised when you look back and find the changes that had happened in your life once there was a Life Partner for you. Thanking God for changing your life, helping you to overcome weaknesses.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids