Holy Spirit...

Holy Spirit was a word that was known to me from my age of 7 on wards. I received the sacrament of anointing from Bishop and from that day I believe that there is Holy Spirit.  But, who was he ? I have heard from 1000s of retreats and speeches that we need to receive holy spirit in our life to have changes in life...When Spirit comes into you, you will get completely transformed, You need the strength of the Spirit to make changes in your life, to get out from your temptations. God, there are so many things that this spirit could do in your life. But who is he really ?

I cor 2: 10 Says- We have the same spirit that is residing in God. This was something new to me. The book says, The spirit is the one and only one person who will know about your innermost thoughts, he will only know whom you are , what you are. Though you may show a different character to the world, though you may appear Good or bad to the world, the spirit residing in you actually knows who you are. 

The spirit , in a similar way is also residing in God. The spirit of God, know all about God. It knows the character of God, It knows the language of God, It knows the behavior of God...It knows God. I cor 2:13 Says, that God has given a part of the same spirit to each one us. Alas, Now how can this happen. Am I having the same spirit within me which is residing in God ? This is new to me. If I am having the same spirit that God has, then I need to show God's character. I need to show the behavior of the spirit that resides in me. I need to have the holiness in me...

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids