The Sleepless Days

Dearo's

'Sleep' is something very precious to all of us. When we are tried in the evening we just want to reach the bed, and in the early morning's its so difficult for us to leave the bed.  A night without sleep ..Ah, its impossible to think. If you woke up without proper sleep, the next day is spoiled completely. You will have a headache for sure followed by dizziness, Heavy eyes, unable to concentrate in work and other emotions like anger, frustration etc etc.  This shows how important is sleep in our biological cycles.

I couldn't realize the importance of sleep until last week when I had few days of sleepless nights. One fine wednesday night, I went to sleep  as usual but was unable to sleep. I was wondering what happened. Till that day, all things were going fine. I used to fall asleep as soon as I see the bed but this fine day I was unable to sleep. I somehow spend that night on bed and woke up with a heavy head. Thought this was due to some tensions I was having. The same things followed the next day also. I was unable to sleep again..Oh My God, I was very tensed now. What's happening to me . Why I am unable to sleep. What's going wrong. ..Lot's of tensions in my mind...The series followed on the 3rd day also. I seriously started worrying that something is wrong with me...Each day I woke up with a heavy head, dizziness, lots of irritation etc. Unable to work, anger, frustration etc etc...

That day I realized how important was the Gift of Sleep that God used to give me. I cannot do anything to sleep unless God grants me that Gift. I never used to thank God for giving me a good sleep. Used to take it for granted. But with the experience of the past 4 nights I realized, sleep is something so important to me that I need to pray and thank god for that. How much ever money you have in your kitty, how big is your Job and friends circle, But if you are unable to sleep what is the point of having all these things in life ....

"Sleep" a gift from God, is so important to complete our biological cycle, to keep us moving forward. Today I realized the need to thank god everyday for it and pray for those people who are unable to sleep due to their tensions and other problems in life.

Now for the last one week I am able to get back to my old routine. Thanking God for helping me to sleep again.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids