Blessings Continued
Today, when we are in the season of lent, I would like to share about some of the important blessings in my life. This is about my job at Infosys. Though I joined this company in the year 2010,things were not good for me. I had a tough time at work . I couldn't find any satisfaction in my job. I was trying hard to change the company.
But God really had some other plans for me at Infosys. Three years after my joining at Infosys, I got an opportunity to move into a different role at Infosys. This is one of the prestigious department in the company . I happened to know about this opportunity again through a Jesus Youth. After several rounds of interview , I was selected.
My learning's in this group was tremendous. Probably I would have learned so many things in the last 2 years that I haven't learned in the 5 years of my professional life. There were many people in my department when I joined. But later on I could see many moving out or leaving the company. I was very worried.
But God had a totally different plan for me. Though many were leaving, I got this as an opportunity to perform their roles too. This gave me multiple exposure and a good visibility in Infosys. Finally, there came a situation when there was only me and my boss. My boss also decided to leave. I was again worried.
God was merciful again. I got a chance to report into my Managers manager. Thank God. I got a chance to report to the AVP. But with the mercy of God, my manager was elevated to the post of CFO of BPO. I continue to still report to him. I am now getting a chance to work with one of the great leaders of the company. At my age and experience this would have been an impossible thing without the mercy and grace of the lord.
Thanking Lord for all the God things that he is doing in my life.
Comments