For My Sweet Mummy-Love U Too Much

My sweet Mummy,
I thought I heard you call my name,
out in this chilling cold and night.
I really thought,
I thought I saw your face.
But after a second look
I saw I made a clear mistake.
Mummy, I Miss You
And nights I just wish you were here with me
So we can laugh and talk again.
Mummy I miss you
But I'll just kiss you and send it on the wind
'cause you know I plan to see you again.
So much I wanted to show you.
So much I wanted to give.
I thought our time would be much longer.
Missing My Best Friend.
I have much to tell you
I have much to hear from you
For I wanted to see you...
See you ...atleast once in day
When I feel so alone somedays
When I am not well some nights
When I have none to talk before sleeping..
I wish..You were here sometimes..
Mummy, this is for you.
I miss you so much and I love you "so good"!!
Comments