Happy Day's...





My sister is going to get married..So, you might think, whats the big story in it..Yes, there is a big story to tell you all behind my sisters marriage...My sister, as you all know is a very simple, sweet girl like the petal. She doesnot harm anybody nor trouble any body..I love to have this sister off mine..I Call her by several names..Didi, Didu, Did's...the list goes on endlessly.After all, she is my sister only, so I have right to call her whatever I feel like.....and this Didu, whom I call her with Love, is going to get married soon...

The saerch for my sister's fiancee started long 1 years back...As my sister, was settled in Hyderabad, our parent's were searching for her fiancee in Hyderabad only....But, search continued for long 1 Year ..and they couldn't find an Ideal match for my siter any where in Hyderabad...


We never knew that things could turn upright so soon...Lot's of deevlopment's happened in the company where my sister worked in....and due to the starange changes that had happened, my didi was asked to leave to Gujarat Office permenantly...My sister was broken apart..She didn't want to leave Hyderabad and Go and she never wanted to leave her little brother alone here...It was in the month of Februray that had all these developments happened....My sister & me fall into a deep crisis....


We fought with my sister's boss, pleaded him to extent the timimg...Months passed away in this manner with lots of uncertanity...There were even times, when My didi used to run away to cafeteria to Hide from Comany's CEO dat he may come and ask her " When are u moving to Gujarat " ..She really had a tough time from Feb to May..More painful was that, her department was handed over to a New entrant and My didi was left without any role to play...But, God as uasual is always great...


It's my did's soft heart & hard prayer's that I am sure, had changed the dark cloud that encircled her Life....My didi went for a vacation to her hometown and as soon as she came back..she told me that, There is a Guy in Hydearbad...and they are intrested in the Proposal....Thank God ! One last piece of Hope...If this didn't work out, I am sure, My didi will have to pack her bag and move away to Gujarat...Lots of tensions...Lots of Prayers...


My didi had the First meeting with the Guy....Love at First Sight..Is it so didi..I think, they were the couple made for each other...Series of meetings followed...and at last on the 28th of May, my didi could announce the happy news that her marriage is fixed and she is going to be in Hyderabad only.....This was a superb end to a tension which prevaled in the mind of my sister for the long 3 Months..Now, my didi is happy and she is Fine....She is all busy, preparing for her engagement on 14th June......I wish my didi all the best.....I know, that my didi is the best didi, that any brother can have in this world..........

Comments

I think I am guessing the right person who your did is!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids