Me & My sister....

One of the most beautiful movies that ever touched my life is Jeb We Met. This is because; I find a total reality to my life situation in that story.

If u have a little time & patience just Go through this:

Didi, the time when we left the college, I never had a fair idea that we will meet again. But it was God’s plan that bought us together. There is a lot of similarity between wat is thr in that movie & wat I experienced in my life.

When i was filled with problems in my life, Didi, u came from nowhere…Ur talks..Ur words, Ur Presence…all made a great impact on me…Slowely Slowely..I felt the changes that were happening in my life…

Today morning when i told you that, I love myself a lot…u laughed at it..But didi…Now its very true…I started loving myself..and when i am doing that i can find a lots of changes happening in me…It is also true that a week back..i had told u that I hate myself..but surely a week can bring small changes in life…


Now, i can face problems in life…I try to be happy always….I never try to take other’s problems to my heart..Yes didi, all these has been ur presence that gave me up all these changes in life

But, I have moved something ahead of Jeb We Met….Here at the end of the story, I have got a lovely sister…ever for my life…….

Didi, every moment i can feel changes happening in my life, when i am with you. I had been constantly affected by mood swings…but now I try hard to keep my mood happy always..many times i fall..but still i get up and try..because i always know that thr is a helping hand always besides me…

Didi…..tnks a lot for giving a BIG MEANING to my life……

NB : With lots of Difficulty , i have searched this image for my sister….so cute hae na ????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids