The Uncompleted Date..

I don't know if you would allow me to call it as a date; But of course for me this was the first date with my Fiancee. As the traditions has passed on, people have polluted the real meaning of date, but we tried to keep it as pure as possible as our parents insisted...(Bhai &Behan lok, we didn't had any other option , thats why....)
My parents had serched the photographs of the girl through one of the matrimonial site; Photograph of the gal, if u ask me, I felt something was missing somewhere...But , I beleived that there is a guge difference in what is given in the photogaph & what is it actally..So, I decide to take up the challenge of meeting my gonna be fiancee...It was on the 17th of May, I still remember..We started from my home at Kanjirapally early morning at around 11 am,(Pappa was very particular regading timings)..We went to church, to offer payers (Of course, For my parents this is an important day in their life...But for me, one more day as usaual) After offering prayers to the God ( I just Prayed...Lord, Give my mother a beautiful daughter -in-Law) we started off...Ah, in half an hour we reached the so called Gonnabe Wife-House..

As we parked the car at porch, and got down..for a moment we couldn't find anybody...all were in visible..Slowely, My Father -in -Law came down, welcomed us...Followed by mother-in-Law & that followed by Brother -In -law...But my eyes serched for my mother's daugher-in -law..Alas!!! The tradition again...First time, girl is not allowed to come infront of the Guy...She has to Hide , and then come out ( As if we are playing Hide & seek )...After few minutes of introductor talks, My so called Fiancee was called in ...There she came, in Blue saree ( One of my Favourite color, I still don't know how she managed to get that blue color)..She sat down near the table and started replying to my parent's Questions....Thanks to my father -in -law ..He interferred in between & told that we will leave both of them together so that they can know each other...Oyyeee...My first date is to begin...Tanvi (Oh, Thats her name) took me to one of the rooms, and made me to sit there..She sat opposite to me...We started talking to each othet, with 100 wats smile on our faces....I was sure that I was getting nervous..I don't know, why it happened..Rojes Colabe, who talks & interacts with 100s of girls daily, is sweating infornt of his Fiancee, who was remaining calm & chilled out ....Thanvi, undersdtood this , and she went and switched on the fan, so that I could get some air, so that I can prepare the next Questions....WE went on talking ..talking...alomost about everything that we could talk...About food, Job, Carrier, Hobbies, Expectations..and wat all.....Time went flying away...and suddenly our date had to be stopped when my mother came in and told " Rojes, Its time to Go . rite" Yes mummy, It was time to leave, as I had to catch an evening flight to Hyderabad......With Half Spoken words, With Half -Filled Heart, I left my fiancees' house...Hpoing to come back soon to complete the un completed date....We told good Bye & went apart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet my Ex-roomieee..

Its all about Kids